Yes! Our packaging is 100% compostable or recyclable. The dyes used on our packaging are water based. If you don’t like using items with ink in your compost, when you break the packaging into small pieces, just throw the pieces with ink on them in the recycling.
Articles in this section
- How much does a box of reel cost?
- What does biodegradable mean and what are biodegradable toilets?
- So awesome you donate toilets! Where do you donate to?
- Is your packaging compostable?
- How is bamboo toilet paper made?
- Are you plastic free?
- Why is each roll individually wrapped?
- What does 3 ply, 2 ply, and 1 ply toilet paper mean?
- What’s the difference between regular toilet paper versus bamboo toilet paper?
- Is more water used to make bamboo toilet paper versus regular toilet paper?