We wrap our rolls individually to eliminate wrapping them as a complete unit in plastic and for health and safety concerns, as well as for transportation, but the wrappers are 100% recyclable. It was a decision we weighed heavily, but by avoiding the use of plastic and using a minimal wrapper, we believe we have created the best product for our customers and the environment.
Articles in this section
- How much does a box of reel cost?
- What does biodegradable mean and what are biodegradable toilets?
- So awesome you donate toilets! Where do you donate to?
- Is your packaging compostable?
- How is bamboo toilet paper made?
- Are you plastic free?
- Why is each roll individually wrapped?
- What does 3 ply, 2 ply, and 1 ply toilet paper mean?
- What’s the difference between regular toilet paper versus bamboo toilet paper?
- Is more water used to make bamboo toilet paper versus regular toilet paper?