On a basic level - 1 ply means there is one layer of paper, 2 ply has two layers of paper, and - you guessed it - 3 ply has 3 layers of paper. Each additional layer provides extra strength and softness to your toilet paper. Reel is 3 ply ensuring maximum comfort!
Articles in this section
- Our Give Back Partner - SOIL
- How much does a box of reel cost?
- Is your packaging compostable?
- How is bamboo toilet paper made?
- Are you plastic free?
- Why is each roll individually wrapped?
- What does 3 ply, 2 ply, and 1 ply toilet paper mean?
- What’s the difference between regular toilet paper versus bamboo toilet paper?
- Is more water used to make bamboo toilet paper versus regular toilet paper?
- Where is Reel bamboo toilet paper made?