24 rolls come in every box, and each roll has a center tube. Depending on the number of people in your household, you can adjust your delivery frequency to every 4 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks. You can adjust the frequency to suit your household needs, and you can always skip a delivery or push up/back the order date via your account.
Articles in this section
- Our Give Back Partner - SOIL
- How much does a box of reel cost?
- Is your packaging compostable?
- How is bamboo toilet paper made?
- Are you plastic free?
- Why is each roll individually wrapped?
- What does 3 ply, 2 ply, and 1 ply toilet paper mean?
- What’s the difference between regular toilet paper versus bamboo toilet paper?
- Is more water used to make bamboo toilet paper versus regular toilet paper?
- Where is Reel bamboo toilet paper made?